Since 1972, Cuir Dimitri has been at the forefront of leather manufacturing in Montreal. Detail and precision, always supported by the family business, have been the key values behind its success in Quebec. Proud of their expertise, driven by their passion and always on the lookout for new trends, the directors have succeeded over the years in maintaining their leadership position in an industry that is always on the move.
In 2008, Reda Bouhadad joined Cuir Dimitri to give a new impetus to the brand. He expands the product catalog to introduce younger and trendier models and launches in 2014 the signature brand D-Brand Canada which has been very successful in English-speaking countries especially in the United States. He then decided to adopt a new business strategy based on digital to give the brand a way to share its passion and high-end products worldwide and to promote accessibility of customer service.
- Elegance : We believe that elegance is a way of being and living that allows everyone to distinguish themselves by highlighting their personal assets. We support elegance through the authenticity of the materials we use, the diversity of our models and our sense of detail in order to offer our customers aesthetically refined, trendy and distinguished products.
- Excellence : We are always striving for excellence in our manufacturing processes, our internal organization, our customer service but also in the design of our models. We draw on our expertise in authentic leather manufacturing and strive to meet the highest quality standards throughout our value chain to deliver a finished product that meets our customers' expectations.
- Commitment: We are committed to our customers by providing quality service and being accessible and flexible to meet their specific needs and requirements; to our employees by providing an environment that fosters exchange, sharing and well-being at work; and to our environment by being fully aware of industry standards and environmental regulations in our manufacturing processes and in the choice of our raw materials. We are the first leather brand in Canada to offer cleaning and recycling services to allow our customers to reuse their worn or outdated items.
Our extensive experience and attention to detail allow us to be fully aware of the impact of our products and processes on the environment. That is why we are proud to work with the highest quality Turkish leather available. Our raw materials are by-products of the food industry which allows us to use materials that would otherwise be eliminated. We are then fully committed to meeting and exceeding industry standards and environmental regulations, not only for our products, but also for our well-run factory.
OUR RAW MATERIALS
This leather finish is the most commonly used by producers. With a surface treatment of the hide, this finish provides a smooth and silky leather. Nappa leather has the attribute of being sun and weather resistant.
This type of leather finish is obtained after receiving water and enzyme treatment. The finish look will give a "vintage" look.
This leather gives its color by immersion. Only high quality hides receive this type of treatment. This leather is supple, light and allows for the creation of a high end leather style.
These types of materials are created with vegetable extracts (wood, recycled cardboard or bark) and not with chrome (made with mineral tanning). This product is 100% organic.
THE DIMITRI EXPERIENCE
- Products adapted to everyone's taste and budget
- High quality raw materials
- Exclusive care of leather and suede
- Customized cleaning and maintenance service
- 1 to 2 years warranty on all our products
- Customer service available 7 days a week